iStander is an activation device with upright function for people with spinal cord injury. Scientific project financed by the National Center for Research and Development (POLAND).
iStander device is a modern proposal to improve patients with neurological deficits, which consists of a stander with the function of supporting getting up as a medical device and rehabilitation games also registered as a medical device. iStander is a specially developed device with the function of adapting to the size and weight of the user and introducing virtual training in the form of games that complement iStander.
Conclusions from the conducted research
- iStander enables independent upright standing and rehabilitation.
- iStander increases self-esteem and motivation to exercise.
- iStander allows you to conduct an attractive and safe therapy for the patient in a controlled virtual environment.
- iStander can be used at home.
- iStander enables self-control during performing the exercises (biofeedback).
- iStander enables remote control of ongoing training plans.
- iStander can be successfully used by people of all age.
- iStander thanks to the possibility of modification, it can be used in various disease entities.
iStander device includes gaming software - a perpetual license.
iStander user manual
|length||max. 120 cm|
|width||max. 80 cm|
|height||max. 130 cm|