We have been on the market since 2009. We manufacture all our devices in the EU. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions of physical and mental activity.
We are a member of the European Consortium that develops solutions to improve the life quality of seniors. Our cooperation is co-financed by the EU under the HORIZON 2020 programme (more information www.reach2020.eu). Our partners:
- Technische Universität München, München, Germany,
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, (DTU), Lyngby, Denmark,
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Eindhoven, the Netherlands,
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland (EPFL),
- Københavns Universitet, Copenhagen , Denmark,
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Angewandten Forschung e.V. , Munich, Germany,
- Biozoon GmbH, Bremerhaven,
- Smart Cardia, EPFL Innovation Park, Lausanne, Switzerland
- ArjoHuntleigh AB, Malmö, Sweden
- Philips Electronics Nederland B.V Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V., Berlin, Germany
- Sturrm BV, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Stichting ZuidZorg, Netherlands,
- Lyngby-Taarbaek Kommune, Lyngby, Denmark,
- Schön Klinik Bad Aibling GmbH & Co. KG (formerly incorporated as Neurologische Klinik Bad Aibling GmbH & Co KG), Bad Aibling, Germany
- Les Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève, Suisse
Delivery and installation
- The delivery cost in the EU (except Poland) is provided individually on request in the “How to buy” tab.
- The cost of transport in Poland is included in the price
- The guarantee period is 24 months.
- The delivery term is determined individually depending on the place of delivery.
Conditions of payment and tax
- Payment via PayU with a credit card or an online bank transfer.
- The price includes VAT.
Orders and returns
- Returns of an unused device are possible within 14 days, shipping costs are covered by the customer.
Alreh Medical sp z o.o.