- Cardiopulmonary system: help your patients build strength and endurance, improve circulation, improve aerobic capacity, improve quality of life.
- Fall prevention and balance: help your patients improve strength, mobility, and coordination. Additional benefits: reduction of pain, muscle re-education, improvement of quality of life, improvement of functions.
- Neurological rehabilitation: helping stroke patients restore strength and mobility, improve circulation, reduce pain, improve the range of joint motion, improve quality of life and gain independence.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation: helping patients after hip and knee replacement to reduce pain, increase muscle strength, improve joint mobility, return to an active lifestyle
- Neurodegenerative diseases: regular physical and cognitive activation slows the progression of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.
- Weakness and Sarcopenia Syndrome: In the elderly, it can be prevented by regular exercise and cognitive activation.
Rehabilitation sytem activLife includes gaming software with perpetual license
*user manual activLife
Technical description of the activLife Safety Platform
||40 - 45 kg|
|length||max. 120 cm|
|width||max. 80 cm|
|height||max. 120 cm|